Samstag, 3. Mai 2014

The Wardrobe Architect Week 12: Adding accessories

Exercise

  1. Make a list of requirements for your accessories. List what you consider to be functional accessories and decorative accessories, and what your requirements are for each.
  2. Decide how many of each to include for the coming season. How many of each do you need for your current capsule wardrobe?
  3. Add accessories to your capsule wardrobe. Be sure to look towards what you already own before window shopping!

Functional accessories

  • Shoes: Comfortable, able to withstand some mud and dampness. Mostly flats, hopefully boots too. Got sone chucks and flat sandals. Enough for this season
  • Glasses:
  • Bags: Backpacks! Best for my back. Some small purses for going out. Got them.
  • Hats: Will it suit me? I like the idea of hats....
  • Belts: Some for wearing with pants, some for wearing at the natural waist with dresses. Need a new (brown) belt for trousers
  • Scarves (for warmth): Very big, very warm Got enough
  • Gloves: For Winter, they should preferably be knit  and be long enough to cover my wrists. Spring/summer so no gloves needed
  • Sunglasses: Not sure about those. Got one but I nned glasses so I need some with sight.
  • Legwear: Warm fleece-lined tights in Fall/Winter. Nylons and Leggings too.I have 2 Leggings, 3 nylons

Decorative accessories

  • Jewelry: Earrings and necklances
  • Scarves: Silky/flowy scarves in pretty colors for tying up my hair in the summer or wearing around my neck in the Fall/Winter.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen