- Make a list of requirements for your accessories. List what you consider to be functional accessories and decorative accessories, and what your requirements are for each.
- Decide how many of each to include for the coming season. How many of each do you need for your current capsule wardrobe?
- Add accessories to your capsule wardrobe. Be sure to look towards what you already own before window shopping!
- Shoes: Comfortable, able to withstand some mud and dampness. Mostly flats, hopefully boots too. Got sone chucks and flat sandals. Enough for this season
- Bags: Backpacks! Best for my back. Some small purses for going out. Got them.
- Hats: Will it suit me? I like the idea of hats....
- Belts: Some for wearing with pants, some for wearing at the natural waist with dresses. Need a new (brown) belt for trousers
- Scarves (for warmth): Very big, very warm Got enough
- Gloves: For Winter, they should preferably be knit and be long enough to cover my wrists. Spring/summer so no gloves needed
- Sunglasses: Not sure about those. Got one but I nned glasses so I need some with sight.
- Legwear: Warm fleece-lined tights in Fall/Winter. Nylons and Leggings too.I have 2 Leggings, 3 nylons
- Jewelry: Earrings and necklances
- Scarves: Silky/flowy scarves in pretty colors for tying up my hair in the summer or wearing around my neck in the Fall/Winter.