Dienstag, 1. April 2014

Wardrobe Architect Week 10: The capsule wardrobe colors


So, here we are again!

Colors... I love playing with colors!


Personally I based my seasonal colors on those which are already in my fabric stash.
For I have a loooot of black fabric, this color is still in my palette but in the long run I want to replace it ( by charcoal).
Charcoal is my second neutral and chocolate brown and jeans my nearly neutrals. For statement colors I chose teal and aubergine. I looooove everything teal at the moment!!!
 Just today I came home with a pair of lovely teal vans-like shoes. <3
And some grey ones.... I really just have winter boots and summer sandals, so I needed to buy some nonetheless.

Next week we decide what to sew! I´m soooo excited!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen