Mittwoch, 19. Februar 2014

Wardrobe architect - Week 5 Color story

The Wardrobe Architect

So this is what made me do the other four weeks in one day.... so I could start wih this one!
When I think about color the first one to come to my mind is.... teal!
I automatically get drawn to it! Last year I bought fabric JUST because it was teal... I love this color.

I feel most comfortable in black and jeans blue, the dark kind of jeans blue.
Then I like berry colors, preferably dark ones and aubergine.

I played a little with adobe kuler and here is what I came up with....

 curry, some kind of too bright red, lilac, chocolate brown (?), and teal
With that curry I stepped waaaay out of my comfort zone!

Then I tried darker colors.
Aubergine, teal, grey/charcoal, burgundy (?) and a rich, dark green.

So, which colors to use? 
I like the curry but on me? Let´s say maybe.
The dark brown looks lovely too.

I love all the colors from the bottom, so they are all in.

Plus added from my actual wardrobe: black, white(maybe trade for cream!)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen